Smart solutions for process quality assurance
triPAT is a software solution for performing real-time, non-destructive QA/QC measurements, identifying materials and predicting parameters. triPAT works in combination with various non-destructive spectroscopic techniques (UV/Vis, NIR, FT-NIR, FT-IR). All activities are logged and traceable in accordance with GMP. Some leading companies use triPAT with success.
- smart supervisory control resulting in nearly 100% accurate identification
- strong reduction of production risks
- early warning of unwanted variations in raw materials and intermediates
- intuitive user interface, training for operators not necessary
- can be easily adapted when production process changes or production lines added
- release (go/no go) of incoming raw materials and intermediates
- conform GMP (extended logging)
- supports multiple production lines
- data entry by scanning barcodes and/or RFI
- calibration and validation with just a push of a button
- one calibration for all production lines or calibration for individual lines
- works with MES and ERP
- supports NIR spectrophotometers of Brimrose, PerkinElmer, Avantes and Bruker
There are three triPAT products where you can choose from: triPAT (real time availability material properties), triPAT ident (fast material identification), triPAT quant (realtime availability chemical parameters).